This appealing family home built in 1986 offers great living and entertaining areas, 3 large bedrooms and the bonus of extra off road undercover parking for your boat, trailer or caravan. This lovely home set on approximately 755sqm will truly spoil the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-through robes and direct access to two-way bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large lounge and dining room with gas fireplace
- Timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, cellar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Light filled family room with air conditioner
- Stunning bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with vergola
- Established front and rear yards with watering system
- Double garage with panel doors, direct external access and mechanics pit
- Additional double garage/workshop accessible from the front with 3 phase power connection, ideal for the home tradesperson
- Ample off-street parking
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.