Family-friendly Living Directly Opposite a Picturesque Park!
Don’t miss your chance to make this contemporary, spacious and family-friendly home your own. You will live directly opposite a picturesque park with a gorgeous lake and a fenced play area for the kids while schools and shops are also only moments from your front door.
Inside, solid timber floorboards flow throughout much of the home including the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room. Large windows frame views over the backyard while double glass sliding doors draw you out to the entertains delight, including a covered and decked entertaining area.
The living space extends to the home theatre, set just off the entry, plus there are three bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms. A walk-in robe, a ceiling fan and a luxe ensuite, with a spa, await the lucky new owners in the opulent master suite.
This impressive property’s long list of additional features includes a storage room/cellar, a good-size laundry, a 6.6kw solar system and a double garage. The prized property is ideally situated on a corner block and double gates allow for side access to the yard.
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area or wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, then this stylish and spacious home could be the one for you.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite complete with his and her basins, a double shower and impressive spa bath
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan dining and family room featuring bulkhead ceilings, dimmable down lights, ceiling fan and with complete views of the tranquil rear yard
- Chic kitchen complete with European stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, built-in fridge, gas cook top, ample storage space and pendants over stone topped breakfast bar
- Separate home theatre room with dimmable LED lighting
- Storage/cellar room complete with gas outlet
- Beautiful solid hardwood floors
- Contemporary main bathroom
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings
- Electric roller shutters to all bedrooms + family room
- ‘Sharkurity’ doors on entrance door and double sliding doors for added security
- Alfresco under main roof with ceiling fan, downlights and complete with decking, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured and established gardens
- 6.6Kw solar system
- Double garage with automatic roller door and internal entry
Ideally located in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes, only 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD. Set within walking distance to Cedar College, only a short distance to the Northgate Shopping Centre and also within easy access to public transport options, parks and playgrounds.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.