Champagne with the Stars
This magnificent 2 storey bluestone fronted residence sits proudly at the top of a secluded cul-de-sac on a generous land site of approximately 1,030sqm. Glorious views over the Cobbler Valley from the foothills to the Gulf are on offer from the rear of the residence where you can relax by the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Features that make this home special:
Lower Level –
- Large lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and log effect gas fire
- Light filled sitting room with sandstone flooring and timber sliding doors that lead to the stunning rear yard
- Spacious bedroom or home office with built-in robe
- Beautiful Blackwood kitchen with quality new stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with bay window and air conditioner
- New stylish bathroom with separate toilet and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and benchtop
- Built-in cupboards for ample storage
- Expansive patio with ceiling fans
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with salt water chlorination
- Tool shed with power and storage
- Pool shed
- Double garage with automatic roller door and rear access roller door
- Single carport
Upper Level –
- Master suite with walk-in robe and new ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Large projector room
- New main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Balcony with scenic views
- Ducted cooling
If location is your motivation then look no further than this home with all local amenities close by including: schools, public transport, parks and shopping centres. This spacious home offers plenty of space inside and out and is ideal for the growing family. Inspect today!
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 and James Rawkins 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.