Add Value and Prosper!
This solid brick home is positioned on a 421sqm (approximate) Torrens Titled corner allotment and provides great potential for the lucky new owner. Consisting of 3 good sized bedrooms, light filled lounge, updated kitchen and excellent car accommodation.
Buyers looking for an affordable property in the area to live in will immediately recognise the opportunity that exists to add significant value in the future by completing cosmetic upgrades. Alternatively it will definitely appeal to those who have been searching for investment property or a quality site to build their dream home on (subject to council consents).
Features that make this property special are:
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms two and three, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Dining room with air conditioner
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Bathroom with bath/shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Instant gas hot water system
- Large carport with automatic roller door
- 421sqm corner block (approximately)
- Currently tenanted on a periodic lease
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.