Spacious Residence with Linear Park on your Doorstep!
Feast your eyes on this impressive home situated on a 708qm (approximate) allotment with a 20.6m (approximate) frontage in the popular suburb of Dernancourt. This residence offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Enjoy the additional features that include polished timber floorboards, beautifully updated kitchen and bathroom and solar electrical system. Other creature comforts to further entice include ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating, perfect for all year round comfort. All of this and a good sized rear yard to create a family play area and providing ample room for your caravan, boat or trailer off-road.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with ceiling fans; bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious light-filled lounge room flowing through to the dining area
- Updated kitchen complete with gas cooktop, new built-in oven and providing a great overview of the hills
- Modern and chic main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Impressive outdoor deck entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
- 2x carports with automatic roller door providing drive through access and ample space for parking
- Additional garage at rear, perfect for additional storage
- Garden shed
- 2x Rainwater tanks
- Beautifully manicured gardens
Ideally located only seconds away from the Dernancourt shops and close-by to a variety of schools including Kildare College, St Ignatius College, Charles Campbell College, The Avenues R-12 College, Dernancourt Primary School and Athelstone Primary School. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn with a 10 minute walk along the reserve to the Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences