Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
Be the envy of your family and friends with this thoughtfully designed family home, built in 2010 (approximate) and offering its new owner a lock-up and leave lifestyle without compromising on space and quality.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Oakden and set in a peaceful cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes, this three bedroom family home will excite you from the moment you set foot inside! Positioned on a 328sqm (approximate) allotment, the property has been meticulously maintained and will be sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and on-trend ensuite featuring ‘His and Hers’ basins and wall hung vanity
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- High ceilings
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Blue Gum engineered floating floors
- Quality and well maintained modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including fully integrated Miele dishwasher
- LED downlights
- Modern and on-trend main bathroom with wall hung vanity and separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry and extra storage
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with gable roofed pergola
- Freshly stained rear deck with manicured front and rear gardens complete with Rainbird fully programmable automatic watering system
- Honeywell local alarm system with pet-friendly sensors; locks on all windows, patio bolts on sliding doors
- Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system with temperature controller
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve and Lakeside Cafe. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).