Indulge in a Low-maintenance Lifestyle and Idyllic Living in Walkley Heights!
Be captured by the charming warmth of this lovely family residence situated within a desirable pocket of Walkley Heights on an easy-care 450sqm (approximate) allotment. Embraced by well manicured low-maintenance gardens, this stylish abode sets the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
This practical layout offers four good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A well-equipped kitchen, with gas cooking and a pantry, overlooks the family and dining area, which features a gas fire heater perfect for those cold winter months. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering a spacious paved covered entertaining area, ideal for hosting your family and friends.
This is the perfect property for you, whether you’re looking for a well-located first home, an abode for the entire family in an area that is both desirable and in-demand, a place for you to downsize close to excellent local amenities, or an investment property with the potential for future growth.
You do not want to miss this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complimented by a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, and complete with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining and family area
- Separate, spacious lounge room and separate formal dining area
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Family area with gas fire heater and ducted air-conditioning with a natural flow through to the outdoor covered entertaining area
- Neat and tidy main bathroom boasting a bath + shower and seperate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access complete with linen cupboard
- Outdoor covered entertainer’s space where you can host in style or relax and unwind
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller doors and direct access into the rear via the additional roller door
- Established front garden with single driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Surinder Singh on 0488 555 119 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.