Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home in Great Location!
This lovingly cared for family home in the heart of Manningham is now ready for its new owner! Boasting character features such as timber floorboards, ceiling roses, wood panelling and a feature fireplace. Situated on a beautiful tree lined street on a large 729sqm allotment (approximately) with a 17.4m frontage (approximately) and surrounded by other quality homes. Offering a private and secure rear and front yard, valuable 4th bedroom, ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer as well as a workshop/garage. This property will appeal to astute buyers looking to enjoy the lifestyle of this tightly held suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan, wall air conditioner, walk-in robe, ensuite and access to rear yard
- Sunroom or valuable 4th bedroom
- Study with ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room with split system air conditioner and gas fireplace
- Spacious family room with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, skylight and ample cupboard space
- Centrally located main bathroom with skylight
- Separate laundry with valuable third toilet
- Porch, ideal for morning coffee or afternoon drinks
- Fully fenced and manicured front and rear yard with garden shed
- Garage with mechanics pit
- Room for a pool in rear yard if you like (STCC)
- Triple length carport with drive through access
- Separate gates in driveway to secure pets
- Currently tenanted for $450.00 per week
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short drive to several shopping precincts including Prospect, Sefton Park and Walkerville. A variety of public and private schools are also close by including Walkerville Primary School, St Andrews, St Monica's, Vale Park Primary.
With nearby parks and ovals this area offers an enviable near city lifestyle, with Linear Park close by and public transport options including the The O-Bahn within a short drive. Set only 5kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval and the ever evolving Riverbank zone all this and only 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you may need.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).