Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Large Block
Whether you're looking for an ideal family home with the big secure garden or potential for development, it's all here. A prime opportunity is on offer to secure this fantastic property situated on a generous 730sqm (approximate) block with a wide 23.8m (approximate) frontage. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Additional study
- Light filled lounge
- Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, Puratap and skylight
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Huge rumpus room or enclosed verandah
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Additional powder room providing valuable second toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Large rear yard with shed
- Double carport with roller door
- Roller shutters to front windows
- NBN connected
Perfectly positioned in the sought after suburb of Valley View and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek walking trails. Close to a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Public transport options and all amenities are close by. Only minutes' drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 12kms (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.