Laid-back family living with park views!
As pretty as a picture and set directly across from a park, this is the idyllic family lifestyle you’ve been craving. Whether you’re entertaining friends, gathering with loved ones or simply unwinding at the end of the day with a cool drink in hand, this Andrews Farm abode provides you with a comfortable space to do so.
The easy-care floorplan offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including your private master bedroom with a walk-through robe and ensuite. The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower and is opposite the guest bedrooms for convenience.
From the kitchen, you can overlook the light-filled living room with air-conditioning and direct access to the outdoors. Here, a covered rear verandah awaits offering the perfect place to cook on the BBQ and keep an eye on the kids while they play in the backyard.
First-time buyers, young families and eager investors won’t want to miss their chance to secure this charming home.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen and living area offering a reverse cycle air conditioner and direct access to the rear verandah
- Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sparkling main bathroom boasting separate bath and shower
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Linen cupboard storage
- Outdoor verandah offering views to the grassed area a perfect place for a game of cricket this summer
- Fully fenced low maintenance rear yard
- Tool / Garden shed
- Single garage with internal and external access
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).