Immaculate Home in Great Location
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Windsor Gardens, this 2018 custom built home by Format Homes boasts a fantastic street presence and will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a low maintenance 461sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this impressive Torrens Titled home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom offering walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all of good size and complete with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge
- Spacious open plan living and dining with downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring 2-PAC cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, under-cupboard LED lighting and stainless steel appliances including SMEG wall oven and 700mm gas hob
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower, and separate toilet
- Separate vanity area with linen cupboard
- Laundry with external access and built-in joinery
- Mitsubishi electric ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with Wi-Fi controller
- Split level floor plan configuration
- Fantastic alfresco entertaining area with outdoor lighting
- Fully landscaped and extremely low maintenance backyard with lockable side gate
- 3000L rainwater tank with mains flow-through and connection to main toilet
- Double garage with panel lift door and internal access
- Steel frame constructed home
- Amplimesh security screen door
- 13kW Tesla Powerwall battery
- 7.98kW solar panels with Fronius 6kW invertor
Perfectly positioned in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).