Luxurious Family Living Has Never Looked So Good
This grand Mansfield Park home situated in Westwood Estate is perfectly designed for those unwilling to compromise on space, style or comfort. Built in 2010 by Homestead Homes and extended by Adelaide Home Improvements in 2016, this immaculately presented property is a stunning example of family-friendly luxury and it could now be all yours.
There are three separate living areas, five bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a powder room and a study where you can comfortably work from home.
Your chic chef’s kitchen boasts an island bench and a huge butler’s pantry incorporating the laundry along with views over the light-filled meals and formal dining area. The open-plan lounge room is warmed by a gas fireplace and there are banks of sliding glass doors that draw you out to the entertaining areas with views over the low maintenance backyard.
A sitting room and theatre room are also on this main level along with your master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite. An open family room with a balcony is housed upstairs along with four bedrooms and two bathrooms including a second suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
You’ll live on a large 600sqm (approximate) block with stunning street appeal, a wide frontage and a central location close to schools and shops. This home must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 2 complete with large walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Spacious bedrooms 3 and 4, both offering built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 of good size
- Well-kept main bathroom featuring spa bath and separate shower
- Light filled family room with access to balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Outstanding master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Sitting room to front of the home
- Large theatre room with 100" projector screen, Onkyo stereo, Accusound surround speakers and theatre seating, perfect for home movie nights
- Expansive lounge room boasting plenty of space, a gas fireplace, linen cupboards, TV niche and sliding door to backyard
- Meals area following on from kitchen
- Commodious formal dining adjacent kitchen offering sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen featuring Basmati Essa Stone breakfast bar with double sinks, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, butler’s pantry and stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas electric oven
- Butler’s pantry behind kitchen with additional sink, an abundance of storage and incorporated laundry with linen cupboard
- Study adjacent lounge room
- Valuable 4th toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with dedicated R\C to the rumpus
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area overlooking the backyard
- Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens and underground water system
- Grand entry hallway with double door access
- Ample storage throughout
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to rear yard with space for additional 2 cars under cover
- Stunning double fronted façade positioned behind a secure fence with pedestrian gate and electric gate to driveway
- Extension completed in 2016 by Adelaide Home Improvements
- R4 insulation throughout including internal walls
- 2.8KW solar system for energy efficiency
- Remote operated Slidetrack outdoor blinds
- NBN with network points in each room
- Solar water heater unit with instant gas booster
- Security system
- 2.7m ceilings throughout and 3.2m high ceiling in cantilevered rumpus
Superbly located only 11kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Arndale Shopping Centre and Churchill Centre has to offer. Regency Park Golf Course, The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre and a variety of local parks are all nearby. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Woodville Gardens School and St Patrick's School.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.