Family Home in an Idyllic Location!
An immediately impressive street presence, manicured gardens and an inviting facade make this home one the whole family will love coming home to. Located in a quiet tree-lined street, surrounded by other high quality homes, the tranquillity will captivate you immediately.
This beautifully presented open plan home has a thoughtfully designed floor plan with a light filled open plan living area, 4 bedrooms + additional salon/studio. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features a large backyard and spectacular outdoor entertaining area which includes a swimming pool creating the family home you deserve in a location you will love.
Enjoy the secluded sense of peace and tranquillity surrounded by dense greenery that complements the privacy of this quiet cul-de-sac, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Good size bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all complete with built in robes and ceiling fans to bedrooms 2 & 3
- 3m ceilings to entrance and bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
- Additional studio/salon room with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, toilet and hand basin
- Light filled family and meals area which overlooks the tranquillity of the swimming pool
- Jarrah hardwood flooring
- Updated and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar with feature pendant lights
- Laundry with storage and access to rear
- Modern 3-way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive alfresco under main roof with ceiling fan and hard wood screening
- 6.2kw solar system
- Paved and well maintained solar-heated swimming pool, perfect for family and friends to cool down and enjoy
- Automatic panel lift roller door with access to double carport + drive-through access to additional single garage with automatic roller door
- Fully irrigated front and rear gardens
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).