Charming Family Living in Ingle Farm!
This delightful abode is perfect for any family seeking comfort and convenience! Featuring a spacious layout complete with 3 bedrooms and possible 4th bedroom in the studio/rumpus room paired with quality finishes and lots of natural light, this is a move-in ready property just waiting to welcome you home!
A modern dine-in kitchen awaits complete with overhead shaker-style cabinets and stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooker. The lounge room will be the perfect place for a movie night with the family and there is also an expansive rumpus/studio that flows out to a patio where you can enjoy your morning brew in the sunshine. Outside there is a well fenced back yard complete with a 6.10m x 6m powered shed for DIY enthusiasts.
Set on a generous sized 700sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 26m (approximate) frontage in a great location with only a short walk to Rowe Park, Ingle Farm Primary School and Ingle Farm shopping centre, convenience and comfort are all yours.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Separate lounge with air conditioner
- Modern and practical dine-in kitchen showcasing a suite of stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop and Euro dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space
- Commodious studio/rumpus that can be disposed as a 4th bedroom complete with kitchenette, split system and ceiling fan
- Well-presented main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second bathroom with toilet, basin and shower
- Powered Shed (6.10m x 6.00m)
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and drive through access
- Patio for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious rear yard with lawn area for the kids and pets to play
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Instantaneous temperature controlled gas hot water
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 15km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.