Character Home. Large Block.
This wonderful 4 bedroom character home is situated in a beautiful tree lined street and is surrounded by other quality homes. It is an ideal opportunity for families looking for room to both live and play, or for those buyers seeking the peace and tranquillity that genuine space provides.
On a magnificent 960sqm (approximately) fully landscaped block, the home has great street appeal with its gorgeous stone frontage and provides plenty of internal charm with high ceilings, timber floors and decorative fireplace. A formal lounge with bay window compliments the light filled open plan kitchen and family room extension at the rear, which opens out to the outdoor entertaining area and garden.
A large shed at the rear of the property has power connected and can accommodate multiple vehicles or alternatively provides an excellent space for hobbies.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 (bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes)
- Large formal lounge with bay window and fireplace
- Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled, open plan meals and family room with ceiling fans
- Polished floorboards
- Main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- French doors from internal living area to impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Huge shed with power
- Securely fenced rear yard
- 960m2 (approx.) of landscaped gardens
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best private and public schools including St Monica’s Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter’s College. Walking distance to the Broadview Oval leisure precinct with its recently updated playground, dog park and sporting facilities. Within a short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Minutes’ drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).