Torrens Titled. Immaculately Maintained!
This beautifully presented, Torrens Titled courtyard home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and represents outstanding low maintenance living. From its heritage inspired facade, to a light filled kitchen/living area and out to the fully landscaped gardens, this immaculately maintained home is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
On a generous 366sqm block (approximately), the home offers 3 good sized bedrooms including a master with recently updated ensuite and walk-in robe. A good sized lounge with an adjacent outdoor courtyard flows through to an open plan kitchen/living area that enjoys an abundance of light from the North facing rear.
A huge pitched roof outdoor entertaining area, garage with auto roller door, large dedicated storage area, ducted reverse cycle air-conditoning and 6kw solar electrical system (approximate) completes the offering.
Ticking all the boxes for first home buyers looking to move into a popular near City location, downsizers wanting to enjoy their own space and not compromise on privacy or for investors seeking to take advantage of the areas strong historical capital growth and rental yields.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and updated ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light-filled separate lounge room to the front of the home with sliding door access to side of the home
- Classic kitchen with stainless steel oven, ample cupboard storage and sweeping bench tops
- Spacious open-plan dining and family room equipped with easy-care flooring and glass sliding doors to the verandah
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- LED down lights throughout
- 6kw solar electrical system (approx.)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large, pitched roof outdoor entertaining. Perfect for hosting friends and family
- Low-maintenance rear yard, offering a space for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct access to the backyard
- Large storeroom accessed through the garage
- Landscaped front garden with large driveway for additional off-street parking
- 366sqm block (approximately)
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.