Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
When location counts you can't go past this rare and exciting opportunity! Located 50 meters from a reserve, this generous allotment of 618sqm (approximately) features a wide frontage of 22m (approximately) and boasts a huge decked outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof, 2 ceiling fans and cafe blinds to enclose the space, making entertaining a dream all year-round.
Additionally providing a good sized front and rear yard for the kids and pets to enjoy, while the generous carport and driveway provides ample space to store your vehicles.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms all complete with built-in robes
- Separate lounge room with combustion heater
- U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- 2 x Linen cupboards for storage
- Newly installed water heater
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge decked outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof, 2 ceiling fans and cafe blinds
- Established front and rear yard
- Pop up sprinkler system for front and back yard
- 2 x 2500L Rainwater tanks
- Shed/Workshop (4m x 6.20m)
- Additional garden/tool shed
- Secure carport to accommodate up to 3 vehicles
Ideally located a short walk away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, with a variety of schools, parks and public transport options nearby. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 14.5km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.