Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
Set on a large 640sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 21.3m (approximate) frontage, this double brick home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, or rent out and reap the rewards. This well maintained home will appeal to families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Gorgeous polished floorboards throughout
- Light filled lounge room with gas heater
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Dining room with ceiling fan, adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Games room
- Large rear yard
- Single carport + double length garage with roller door
- 2x sheds
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).