Prized Location With Valuable Granny Flat!
This family home, in a great location was designed for families that need their own space. Utilising its practical layout and outdoor self-contained living room, all the family can enjoy their own separate areas.
Situated on a generous 700sqm (approximate) block, this 5 bedroom home is sure to appeal to multiple buyers including; first home buyers looking to get into the market, young families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large formal lounge or 4th bedroom with heater
- Office with ample storage space
- Light filled Study
- Spacious family room with stand alone gas fireplace
- Dining room adjacent to kitchen with sky light
- Modern kitchen with large pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and reserve views
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard and rear access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Huge pitched pergola entertaining area with 2x ceiling fans
- Enclosed outdoor self-contained living area with kitchen, ensuite and air conditioner
- Fully fenced, established yard with rain water tank and rear gate access to reserve
- Single garage with automatic roller door and large storage space
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to Thomas Turner Reserve, Valley View Golf Driving Range, Valley View Tennis Club, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).