2 Generations on 1 Location
This unique offering is ideal for those requiring a separate unit for elderly parents, teenaged children or extended family. Beautifully cared for, this family home is situated on a large 713sqm (approximate) allotment and comprises of a delightfully updated four bedroom main residence as well as a separate 1 bedroom fully independent residence. Surrounded by other quality homes and representing genuine value, this home is a must see!
Features that make this home special:
- Four good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 both with built-in robes
- Formal lounge with corner bar and ceiling fan
- Light filled dining area with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Floating floors throughout living areas
- Updated main bathroom
- Separate spacious laundry
- Walk-in pantry/store accessible through updated laundry
- Valuable second toilet attached to laundry under main roof
- Security screen doors at front and rear of home
- Fully fenced, expansive manicured rear yard with fruit trees
- Unique workshop/shed running along entire length of rear boundary
- 4 x rainwater tanks in rear yard
- Large bird aviary
- Double carport at rear with separate parking space in front of home
- NBN Connected
Features of the independent residence include:
- Large bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and study area
- Spacious open plan living and dining areas with wine cellar
- Compact kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Split system heating and cooling
-Extra access via a private patio which houses a separate laundry
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.