Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy in an Idyllic Location!
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home set amongst other quality homes in the popular suburb of Golden Grove. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. Set on a generous 443sqm (approximate) allotment, this property ticks all the boxes a home owner would be looking for and perfect for first home buyers, growing families and investors, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with large built in robe, ceiling fan and access to private courtyard
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Large kitchen with new appliances inducing gas cook top and dishwasher + ample storage space
- Additional formal lounge and dining area with feature bay window
- Fully paved outdoor entertaining area/courtyard with low maintenance garden bed with irrigation system
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Sizable laundry with access to exterior
- Additional garden shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors with internal and external access
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling with additional split system for all year round comfort
- Near new floating flooring, carpets + freshly painted throughout
- Roller shutters for additional security
- Well manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Gas hot water system
- Fully fenced and secure
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).