Updated Family Home on a Large, Leafy Allotment!
This home promises the best of both worlds. You will enjoy peaceful, private and serene living set amongst lush mature trees while inside, a sleek and stylish haven is ready for the modern family.
A suite of Westinghouse appliances awaits in the brand new chef’s kitchen including a gas cooktop and an electric oven. From here, you can overlook the air-conditioned living and dining room with a soaring pitched ceiling, floating floors, crisp white walls and a fireplace.
The three guest bedrooms are set in their own wing with each offering air-conditioning and easy access to the main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet. The air-conditioned master is separate for added privacy and boasts a built-in robe plus easy access to the second bathroom with a shower.
As you would expect in a property of this calibre, the long list of features continues outside with a large covered timber deck for hosting guests. There’s a covered carport and two storage sheds plus a good-size yard for the kids to explore.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with newly installed carpet, built-in robe, ceiling fan and wall unit air conditioner (cooling only)
- Generous bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all complete with newly installed carpet and Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioners, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and desk
- Modern, updated kitchen showcasing stylish white subway tiles with Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and pura tap
- Light filled open plan living with newly installed floating floorboards, pitched ceiling, Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and fan forced free standing wood heater
- Sleek modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Second bathroom adjacent master bedroom
- Laundry with outside access
- Expansive decked undercover outdoor area for all year round entertaining
- Freshly painted throughout
- Gas hot water service
- Double carport
- Two tool/garden sheds
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Linear Park, Black Hill Conservation Park and Roy Street Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.