Location, Opportunity, Potential!
This is your chance to secure a solid 3 bedroom home on a large 890sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 18.3m (approximate) frontage, in the sought after suburb of Hampstead Gardens.
This one owner home offers the new owners so many options; live in, rent out, renovate or re-develop (STCC), the choice is yours.
Situated in a quiet street amongst other quality homes you will enjoy the proximity to many sought after facilities that this area offers.
Features that make this home special:
- Solidly constructed and well maintained home
- High ceilings throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room with heater
- Separate family room with split system air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Spacious laundry
- Large rear yard with lock up garage featuring a service pit and undercover parking for your caravan, boat or trailer
- 2 x garden sheds
- Low maintenance garden with generous space for flowers and vegetables
Located close to many desirable facilities and only an 11 minute (approximate) drive to Adelaide Oval and the fabulous Riverbank Precinct. With both public and private schools nearby you will be spoilt for choice. A variety of shopping centres are close by including Sefton Plaza, Marden Shopping Centre and the wonderful Walkerville terrace. The Klemzig O’Bahn Interchange is only 5 minutes away by car for a fuss free 10 minute bus ride into the city. Don’t forget the fabulous River Torrens Linear Park is a nearby feature of the area you and your family can enjoy in the years ahead.
Don’t hesitate with this one, it will be popular!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.