An Enchanting Family Home
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
5 Berwick Rise, built in 1998 and sitting on a very manageable block of 495sqm (approximately), is set amongst other lovely homes with plenty of street appeal which will win the hearts of any prospective buyer looking for space, entertaining and an energy efficient home which has 24 to 30 Solar Panels (close to a 10 kilowatt system).
The property boasts a brilliant floorplan with accommodation all set on one level with low maintenance gardens and sunshine in all the right places.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and 'Hollywood' ensuite with spa bath
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Formal lounge/study
- Open plan family/dining room
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, updated gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + valuable second toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, zoned throughout
- Spacious paved verandah with artificial grass to make life easy, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard and gardens, with garden shed
- Double garage under main roof with automatic roller doors, direct internal entry and roller door access to the rear
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency with up to 30 panels
- Foxtel ready
- NBN connected
*Please note the Vendor has never used the spa so cannot guarantee that it functions*
Set in a peaceful and private location nearby to walking trails, parks and reserves. Located in close proximity to a variety of quality schools. Only minutes' drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).