Stunning, Stylish and Superbly Located!
Offers close Wednesday 30th June at 5:00 pm.
Welcome to 5A Mayfred Avenue, an effortlessly stylish brand new 2021 built home where modern design has been seamlessly paired with relaxed family living. The layout is light filled and expansive with four bedrooms or three and a second living area, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces where 2.7m ceilings soar overhead.
The stunning modern coastal theme flows through the home with heritage-inspired skirting and cornicing, gold tapware throughout, and quality fixtures. No detail has been overlooked with meticulous attention to the floor plan design offering an abundance of space. Downlights and feature pendant lights ensure ample lighting and there are neutral tones and oversized windows to make furnishing a dream.
For the home chef, an incredible kitchen is bursting with features including a 900mm gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, butler’s pantry complete with additional sink, ample cupboards and an open plan layout that overlooks the dining area and out through the floor to ceiling windows and stacker doors to the alfresco. A fenced yard is ready for the kids or pets to play and there is also a double garage, an exposed aggregate driveway, a dual shower in the ensuite, a free-standing tub in the main bathroom and plenty of storage throughout.
If you are looking for a low maintenance home with nothing left to do and want to save 18 months of build time, then this is the property for you.
A home that must be seen to truly be appreciated. Be quick, this one won’t last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Brand new 2021 built home by quality boutique builder, Tribeca
- Bedroom 1 offering feature wall with rattan pendant lighting, walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with double shower and double vanity
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both of good size and complete with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom or formal lounge with double doors
- Light filled lounge or study to front of home
- Spacious open plan family and dine with ample natural lighting and sliding stacker doors opening to the alfresco entertaining area with views to the hills
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops, butler’s pantry, gold tapware, tiled splashback, quality stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, free-standing bath, shower and gold tapware
- Walk-in linen cupboard and additional linen press in hallway
- Stunning laundry complete with built-in joinery, overhead cupboards, tiled splashback, gold tapware and external access
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large tiled alfresco with feature wall and gas connection point, overlooking the low maintenance backyard
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Wide hallways
- Downlights throughout
- Large rainwater tank
- Exposed aggregate driveway leading to double garage with panel lift door, internal and external access
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 14km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).