Affordable Price. Fully Detached Homette
This 3 bedroom, Community Title homette provides a great opportunity for those seeking an affordable and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Situated at the rear of the group, well away from the main road, its fully detached design and large private garden area make it an ideal choice for multiple buyers.
Perfect as an entry level purchase into a City fringe, in-demand area. Great for small families seeking access to quality schools and facilities. A spacious, peaceful home for anyone seeking to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children. Equally an excellent investment opportunity due to strong historical returns in the area.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Separate bedroom 3 / home office / rumpus
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Tasteful kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Large, secure rear yard with 2x garden sheds with power and rainwater tank
- Single carport
- Nailsworth Primary School Zone
The home is perfectly positioned, with easy access to transport options. Stroll to the Broadview Oval sporting and recreation precinct. Approximately 5kms from the Adelaide CBD and within close proximity to schools and universities. Minutes' drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.