Location and Opportunity - Updated Ground Floor Unit!
A rare find in one of Adelaide's most prestigious suburbs presents itself, a short distance away from the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and minutes’ to the City.
Situated on a fabulous tree lined street and an easy stroll to the wonderful River Torrens Linear Park. Boasting a light and bright open plan living area together with a spacious, fully fenced paved front yard, this is the perfect space to relax and unwind. Offering a neutral décor throughout and a low maintenance ambience creating the ultimate lock up and leave lifestyle.
A great opportunity for first homeowners, investors or downsizers. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children with excellent transport links nearby.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with laundry facilities, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- U-shaped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Built-in cupboard for storage
- Single carport located close by
- Fully fenced with a spacious front yard
- Currently tenanted at $315/week until the 3rd of June 2021
Ideally located a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at the Avenues Shopping Centre, The Parade, Norwood and Melbourne Street all have to offer. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter's College and East Adelaide Primary.
All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.