Low Maintenance Living!
This one-bedroom abode tucked in a quiet and peaceful location is all about low-maintenance living. This neat and tidy unit is a dream property for the savvy investor looking to add an easy-care addition to their portfolio, equally it represents a great opportunity for first-home buyers and downsizers.
The light-filled living and dining room includes full-length windows that invite the sunshine to fill the home and in the generously sized bedroom you will discover an impressive sized wardrobe. There’s plenty of room to entertain with a wonderful open-air courtyard and a well-equipped kitchen, while a garden shed offers extra storage space and the property includes a private and secure carpark at the rear.
Set back from Clayson Road, you will adore the peace and privacy on offer as well as a front porch that welcomes you home. Convenience is guaranteed with the local Foodland only a few blocks away and your choice of multiple schools, daycare centres and shops all at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized master bedroom with large 3 door built-in robe
- Light-filled living room with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
- Spacious and neutral bathroom with laundry facilities incorporated
- Well equipped kitchen with gas oven/cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Large and private paved courtyard with shed, perfect for additional storage
- Secure carport with electric roller door and direct access into the courtyard
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets installed throughout
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 771.