Secure, Low Maintenance Living
This well maintained unit is well located at the City end of this in demand suburb and is in a quiet pocket, immediately adjacent Nailsworth and Collinswood. Situated at the rear of a small single level group it offers a pleasant and private outlook. In neat but original condition it is a property that will respond to some cosmetic updates and offers loads of potential and options for the new buyer.
With its well proportioned rooms and valuable garage / sunroom under the main roof, it is perfect as an entry level purchase to this fantastic City fringe location. It will also appeal to downsizers already living in the area and seeking a low maintenance and secure property that is close to all amenities. Equally, investors will see the potential to secure a quality tenant and take advantage of the area’s excellent historic capital growth and great potential rental yield.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized master bedroom
- Spacious bedroom 2
- Light filled lounge and dining room with split system air conditioner and heater
- Original kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Store room
- Private rear garden & courtyard area
- Single garage or Sunroom, with roller door
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of recreation facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).