Sensational & Spacious Family Home
This fantastic, low maintenance home set on a large 660sqm (approximate) block in the popular suburb of Highbury is sure to impress. Ideally suited for families, first home buyers and investors, this 2016 built home offers outstanding year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the superb undercover outdoor entertaining area boasting a rear northerly aspect. With a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Spacious family room or home theatre room
- Valuable additional lounge for kid’s retreat
- Light filled open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar and butler's pantry
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted X Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Double garage with automatic panel-lift door and direct internal entry
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.