Explore the Potential – 635sqm of Prime Land!
A prime opportunity is on offer to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 635sqm (approximate) block with an 18.2m (approximate) frontage and 34.6m (approximate) depth. This home located in arguably Para Vista's best tree lined street offers the new owner a golden opportunity to renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop, subdivide and renew: the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3, both of good size
- Large light-filled living room
- Practical kitchen
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Large deck and verandah
- Well-manicured and landscaped front and rear gardens
- 1x shed (4.00 x 3.40) and 1x shed (3.80 x 2.06)
- Rainwater tank
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sizable carport with roller door allowing room for 2 cars, trailer or boat as well as access through to rear
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary School, East Para Primary School and Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 13kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).