This charming home is set on a large corner block of 745sqm (approximately) a short walk from the picturesque Sherwood Reserve walking trails. This is a 'blank canvas' home that boasts a highly desirable location and offers the new owner a multitude of opportunities including renovate and make it your own, invest and reap the rewards or re-develop (subject to planning consents).
Offering three well-proportioned bedrooms with quality timber floors, a spacious lounge nestled just off the entry boasting split-system air conditioning for year-round comfort and an updated kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances. Completing the layout is a central main bathroom with a bath, and a practical laundry.
Outside, you can enjoy endless hours of relaxation in the entertaining area and access to the good-size backyard. There’s also a large powered workshop for your next project.
Features that make this home special:
- Large 745sqm (approximate) corner block
- Three bedrooms of good size, all with ceiling fans and built in robe to bedroom 1
- Light-filled lounge room with air conditioner and ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Practical kitchen with convenient layout, boasting ample cupboard space and direct access to the backyard
- Meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate spa bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Detached garage or workshop with built in benches and sliding door for drive through access
- Spacious outdoor area with large lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single gated carport for secure parking
- Driveway accommodates off-street parking for additional vehicle
Note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. The ever-popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.