Lovingly Restored - Sensational Value
Nestled on the border of Adelaide's Blue Chip suburbs, Prospect, Thorngate, North Adelaide and Medindie, this beautiful and lovingly restored home is situated on 502sqm (approximately) of premium land.
Upon walking through the front gate you are drawn immediately to the welcoming character of this family home with its magnificent tall ceilings, grand, formal hallway and light filled open living and dining in the distance.
Features of this home include:
- 4 large light filled bedrooms or utilise one as a formal lounge
- Open modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, double sink and wonderful storage options
- Fantastic and versatile butlers pantry with sink
- Open dining and living area overlooking the beautiful garden
- Light filled study nook
- Updated bathroom with large shower, separate large bath, w/c and vanity
- Good size laundry with outside access and 2nd w/c
- Brilliant storage room and/or second pantry
- Undercover carport with connection to the back garden
- Quaint outdoor entertaining area to retreat to and enjoy the tranquillity of your own private garden
- Secure backyard, perfect for the children to enjoy those garden adventures
How often do you see properties of this calibre, let alone in this price bracket, in this area? Located within minutes to both shopping and social precincts of North Adelaide and Prospect, additionally the choice of both private and public schools and outstanding public transport options just further add to why you must inspect, register and purchase this magnificently restored home.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).