A Prime Investment Opportunity!
Eagle-eyed property investors need look no further than this neat, tidy and low-maintenance abode which has a lease in place until March 2024. This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is only moments from parks, playgrounds, schools, the popular Munno Para Shopping City and Drakes Eyre.
Upon entering, you'll find a functional interior that spans a single level, featuring an open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area. The inclusion of a split system air-conditioning system ensures comfort in this sunlit space, and sliding glass doors provide direct access to the courtyard. Here, you can savor your morning coffee under the verandah, with ample room for children or pets to play.
The guest bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and offer easy access to the laundry and main bathroom for added convenience. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The impressive layout also includes a double carport for secure vehicle parking, as well as direct access to the rear yard.
This must-see home has easy access to major roads with only a 30-minute commute (approx.) from the Adelaide CBD making this the prime location for those who travel into the city or near for work.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light-filled open plan dining and living area with doors opening to the backyard
- Neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, pantry and island bench
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Undercover entertaining area, allowing room to sit and relax with friends and family
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner in living area
- Double width carport with automatic roller door via rear lane access
- Tenanted for $400.00 per week until March 2024
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.