This opulent home showcases quality finishes and modern elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Thoughtfully designed and immaculately presented, the residence has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor. The home offers perfect natural flow from the stunning internal livings areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the spacious manicured garden.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and set in a lovely tree lined street on 532sqm (approximately) this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with granite benchtops
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious living and study area with built-in desk
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining area with gas fireplace
- Stunning kitchen with Electrolux stainless steel appliances including: 5 burner gas cooktop, dual 600mm ovens, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Sparkling main bathroom with granite benchtops
- Additional water closet with external access for your convenience
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and benchtop
- Store room
- Travertine tiles in all living areas and bathrooms
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioner
- Video intercom system
- NBN connection
- Internal and external wired speakers
- 3m high ceilings
- Bi fold doors lead to the expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Built-in BBQ with pergola
- Additional pergola
- Manicured gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and workshop
Within easy walking distance to Broadview sports and leisure precinct, Sefton Park Shopping Complex, a variety of quality schools and ample public transport options. All of this and only 5.8kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.