Relaxed Family Living in Prestigious Location
Nestled on a beautiful tree-lined street is this expansive home offering picture-perfect family living. Built in 2012, this is your chance to enjoy all the modern conveniences you need as well as a spacious layout that includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas inside and out.
A large kitchen with a dishwasher and breakfast bar sits in the heart of the home with views over the living and dining area. A slow combustion heater creates a cosy ambience throughout winter while the large covered alfresco is sure to be a favourite place to gather with friends all summer long.
A home theatre sits at the front of the floorplan and there is also a rare double garage with a drive-through roller door. The guest bedrooms all have built-in robes and there is a walk-in robe and ensuite in the main bedroom. Outside, a wonderful backyard awaits those with kids while the DIY enthusiast will adore the large two-bay shed.
Rarely do family homes of this build come to market in Prospect. You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower, double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all offering ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious home theatre with ceiling fan
- Commodious open plan living and dining with combustion fire place, split system air conditioner and downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry complete with built-in joinery
- Full house filtration system
- Store room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas heating
- Impressive alfresco entertaining area with pitched verandah extension, complete with outdoor ceiling fans and lighting
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Large 7.50m x 8.50m shed with 2x roller doors and mezzanine floor, perfect for the DIY enthusiast
- 10.9kW solar system for energy efficiency
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).