Now Here Is Potential!
This home represents a great entry level purchase into this in demand suburb. Bring your paint brush, some elbow grease and mix it all together with some creative inspiration and take advantage of this home's outstanding potential.
Perfectly positioned down the road from the Dunkley Green leisure park and set on a large 706sqm (approximate) block, the home offers a nice view from the lounge room's picture windows. With access to the good sized rear yard it offers scope to fully use the shed with power, while still leaving room for kids to play or pets to roam free.
Equally why not take advantage of the areas strong historical rental returns and freshen the home up to attract a quality tenant, while also adding significant value. Perhaps even consider it as a site to build a dream home (subject to council consent) and add to the growing number of quality new builds appearing in this premium precinct in recent years.
This one is a blank canvas. The choice is all yours!
Features of this home:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious bedroom 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry good storage space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas space heater
- Security system
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area
- Large rear yard
- Double carport with drive through access, perfect for the boat or caravan
- Good sized shed with power
Ideally located and surrounded by quality homes, there is easy access to public transport including the CBD via the O'Bahn. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, local shops and sporting clubs all close by.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).