Prime opportunity to secure a spacious family home located on a large corner block allotment of 600sqm (approximate) with valuable side access. Renovate and add value, rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with heater and split system air conditioner
- Formal dining room with built-in storage
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink, and ample bench and cupboard space
- Huge, light filled family/meals area with built-in storage and split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower+ separate toilet
- Separate laundry with valuable second toilet
- Large rumpus/games room on upper level
- Built-in wet bar located on upper level
- Hills views from upper level
- Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Double carport with automatic roller door
- Drive through access to double garage with power
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- 2kw solar electrical system
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. Local parks and playgrounds are just around the corner. A stone's throw from quality schools including Emmaus Christian College, Forbes Primary School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School and Plympton International College R-12. In close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Less than 10 minutes' drive to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre. All this and just 9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Opportunities like this are rare - act now!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).