A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Windsor Gardens. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. With an appealing street presence and set on a 467sqm (approximate) allotment, this home is sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3; bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 4 or study with built-in desk
- Spacious separate lounge
- Light filled family with backyard views and gas heater
- Dining adjacent to kitchen with large bay window, providing plenty of natural light
- Practical kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and outdoor access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Huge verandah entertaining area with ceiling fan and pitched roof
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed and 2x rain water tanks
- Walk-through side access
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and internal and external access
- 7x solar panels
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Linear Park, public transport options including Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn, minutes’ walk to a bus stop, quality primary and secondary schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.