Endless Opportunity Awaits on this Large Block!
Situated on a large 700sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 23.4m (approximate) frontage, this home provides spacious internal living and an expansive rear yard to accommodate the family with the bonus of an in-ground swimming pool, additionally offering plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Whether you're looking for your first home, a property to renovate and add your own personal touches, an investment to add to your portfolio or a re-development project (all subject to council consent), there are multiple reasons that will have this home at the top of your list!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Spacious light filled living area with split system reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen, with the option to use as a second living area
- Main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Linen/storage cupboard
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- In-ground swimming pool
- Large front and rear yard
- Powered shed in rear yard
- Single carport
- Ample off street parking
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- 23.4m (approximate) frontage
Located in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, public transport options, schools including; Trinity College Blakeview, Munno Para Primary School and Kindergarten, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.