Gorgeous Stone-Fronted Villa in Prestigious Prospect
A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended with quaint character details in this stunning sandstone-fronted villa. Buyers craving classic charm and elegance will adore the covered porch with tessellated tiles and fretwork while inside, timber floors, tall decorated ceilings and original fireplaces are all yours to enjoy.
The flexible floorplan has four good-size bedrooms, including one which could be used as a lounge, and two well-appointed bathrooms. The open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is modern and light-filled with sliding glass doors that draw you out to the large covered entertaining area overlooking the backyard.
Adding functionality to the home is the internal laundry, the large detached garage and the abundance of gated off-street parking space. Manicured gardens add instant appeal to the generous lot and there’s a lush backyard with room for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Commodious bedroom 1 with fireplace
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with bedroom 2 offering a fireplace
- Large bedroom 4 or separate lounge with fireplace
- Light filled open plan living and dining with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Contemporary main bathroom with shower
- Practical laundry complete with built-in joinery and external access
- Second bathroom adjacent laundry with shower over bath
- Ducted air conditioning to four front rooms and hallway
- Split system air conditioner servicing the kitchen, living and dining areas
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and outdoor heating, overlooking the manicured backyard which can be fully enclosed using the zip track outdoor blinds surrounding the pergola
- Gated drive-through access to double garage with automatic roller door
- Additional secure off-street parking available
- 5KW solar system for energy efficiency
- Local alarm system, covering the house and garage
- Side gate combined with driveway gates to separate the front and back yards
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to cosmopolitan Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre and Costco. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which takes you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally, located within the sought-after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Rosary Primary, Prospect Primary, Blackfriars Priory and Emali Early Learning Centre.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.