Delightful Double Brick Family Home Adjacent Dry Creek Reserve!
Please contact Agent for open inspection times.
Located in arguably Modbury's best street with views of the hills and adjacent to the walking trails of dry creek reserve, this immaculately presented double brick home is set perfectly on the high side of the street with a generous 608sqm (approximate) allotment.
The spacious layout is functional and comfortable with a light and inviting lounge room overlooking the hills, an open plan meals and kitchen area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The updated kitchen provides ample cupboard space and to complete the layout there is the convenience of a study and separate laundry with external access. Those who love to entertain are sure to be impressed by the verandah entertaining area that overlooks the well-kept gardens as well as the valuable large detached rumpus room, perfect to use as an additional living space, granny flat or teenage retreat.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy with nothing left to do or rent out and reap the rewards with a high rental yield, astute buys are sure to be impressed. Opportunities like this in the "dress circle" of Modbury are rare, be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Convenient separate study with external access
- Separate lounge with large windows that capture the views of the hills
- Modern kitchen boasting natural light from the sky light, ample storage space including pantry and a breakfast bar for those mornings where time is of the essence
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Original main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Detached rumpus room with ceiling fan, perfect for a teenage retreat/games room, home business or could easily converted to a granny flat
- Freshly painted throughout with neutral tones
- Ducted gas heating and brand new evaporative cooling throughout
- Gas hot water
- NBN and Foxtel ready
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with verandah where you can sit and entertain while kids and pets enjoy the well-manicured gardens
- Additional outdoor undercover area complete with heated spa
- Double length carport with electric roller door and direct access to backyard with a long driveway for additional off-street parking
- Monitored security system
- Immaculate, easily maintained garden with sprinkler system on the front and back lawn
- 4x rainwater tanks
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange.
Close-by to fantastic hotel and restaurant options, the local Modbury sporting club, Valley View Golf Course and Driving Range, and local parks and reserves. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.