Fantastic Opportunity on a Great Corner Location!
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home with the big secure garden or potential for development, it’s all here. This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to all amenities sits strategically amongst other quality homes and with an eye for further development (Subject to Council Consent).
With a total land holding of approximately 729 square meters (which includes a corner garden of approximately 320sqm) and the residence set towards the rear of the land, an opportunity presents itself for further development (Subject to Council Consent). Make your enquiries to council now and realize the full potential that awaits!
Approximately 4 years young and designed with the master suite on the lower level, this versatile residence lends itself to dual living or the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built in robes
- Study area
- Upper living area or additional 5th bedroom
- Large open planned living area on the lower level including lounge, dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Additional w/c downstairs for your convenience
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- 4.6kw solar system
- Rainwater tanks
- Pre-wired for security system
- Double garage with direct internal access and rear roller door
Set within easy walking distance to Fourth Creek and several bike and walking trails including Morialta Recreation and Conservation Park. Conveniently located close to a variety of local shops, clubs and public transport options. Rostrevor College, Norwood Morialta High School and the UniSA Magill Campus only minutes away.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.