Fantastic Family Home in the Quietest of Locations
Located in a quiet cul de sac amongst other premier homes this large family home has been tastefully maintained throughout and is set on a generous 450sqm (approximately) of low maintenance grounds. Offering outstanding year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the external paved courtyard this home will appeal to astute buyers and growing families.
Features that make this home special:
- Enormous open plan casual living and dining area with the ability to easily create a 4th bedroom or study
- Master bedroom with ensuite and his and hers walk-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Neutral décor throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic roller door and direct internal access
Ideally located only 9.2km (approximately) from the CBD and set in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes. All of this and within easy walking distance to public transport options, local shops, parks, playgrounds and schools.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.