Sophisticated Modern Elegance
Located in the prestigious suburb of Nailsworth and set in a beautiful tree lined street, this fully renovated 1925 built home is sure to impress the most astute buyer. Set on a generous 733sqm (approximate) allotment with a desirable north facing backyard and situated moments from Nailsworth Reserve, the home offers ample space for the whole family to enjoy whilst also delivering the benefits of a city fringe location. Boasting a striking street appeal set behind secure automatic gates and established gardens, there is plenty to love about this stunning property.
Upon entry you are greeted by a wide central hallway with stunning Black Jarrah floorboards. The open plan kitchen, dining and living room is spacious and light-filled with bi-fold doors that step out to the impressive alfresco entertaining area, complete with cafe blinds. Here, you can host friends and family with ease or simply relax and admire views over the manicured backyard.
The modern kitchen is a cook's dream with gorgeous 2Pac cabinetry, sweeping stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances along with a convenient service bar to the outdoor entertaining area. This space is bound to be the heart of everyday living.
All four bedrooms are of good size with bedroom one complete with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a bath and contemporary floor to ceiling tiles. Completing the long list of features is a central three-way main bathroom, practical laundry, an attached double length carport with a panel lift door for secure parking and side access to the backyard.
One of Nailsworth’s finest family homes to hit the market, you’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- 1925 built bungalow with a full renovation throughout completed in 2012 with new electrical wiring and plumbing
- High 3m ceilings throughout
- Commercial grade 14kW ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Luxurious master suite boasting an enormous scale, walk-in robe with ample storage and full size ensuite with bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Large bedroom 2, 3 and 4
- Light filled open plan living and dining with Western Red Gum Cedar bi-fold doors opening to alfresco entertaining area with zip lock blinds
- Stylish 2Pac kitchen with Carrara Marble backsplash, walk-in pantry, sweeping stone benchtops, ceramic stone sink, quality European tapware, island with waterfall benchtop and Highland stainless steel appliances including two ovens, 6 burner gas cooktop, rangehood with external motor and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Chic main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet and vanity area with double basins for added convenience
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and linen storage
- Wide central hallway with stunning feature chandeliers
- Stunning solid Jarrah flooring throughout
- Picturesque alfresco complete with cafe blinds, providing the perfect spot to entertain family and friends
- Fully fenced, north-facing yard with well-manicured lawns for kids and pets to enjoy
- Double length carport with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Beautifully landscaped and fully irrigated gardens with front yard water feature and gated access, offering additional secure off-street parking
- Paradox alarm system and Swann CCTV system
- 5kW solar panels
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.