Spacious Character Bungalow in Prospect Council, Zoned for Adelaide High!
This gorgeous extended 1920's bungalow provides the new owners with ample family space while offering many charming character features, with the opportunity to take ownership before Christmas!
Located in the sought after suburb of Nailsworth and perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality homes. Set on a large 835sqm (approximate) block, this home will suit a multitude of buyers.
Stunning character features include; feature fireplace, high ceilings with ornate ceiling roses, wide timber skirtings throughout, wide entry hall and lead light windows with feature parquetry to kitchen and rear living room.
Providing a private and secure North facing spacious rear yard, valuable self-contained East & West Wings (providing 2 bedrooms each), walk-in cellar and ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with slow combustion heater
- Spacious formal dining room with fireplace and skylight
- Open plan living/kitchen area with parquetry flooring, slow combustion heater and lots of natural light coming through the dual sliding doors that lead to the large North Facing rear yard
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate w/c
- Valuable second bathroom
- Separate laundry with separate w/c
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Heating to bedroom 3 and 4
- Walk-in cellar, perfect for the wine connoisseur
- Front and rear verandahs, perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxing
- Fully fenced and manicured front and rear yard
- Carport, garden shed and rainwater tank in rear yard
- Room for a pool in rear yard if you like (STCC)
- Large double garage with power and shelving
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, Prospect retail Precinct, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't hesitate opportunities such as this are rare. Live in and enjoy now and add your own touches.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.