Contemporary Cosmopolitan Living
This stylish apartment is located in the award winning art series complex, The Watson, in the prestigious suburb of Walkerville. Offering style and low maintenance, it is perfect for those wanting the convenience of hotel living in their own home and also represents an excellent opportunity for investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and bedroom one with ensuite
- Light filled living and dining area with split-system air conditioner
- Modern, stylish kitchen
- Immaculate bathroom incorporating laundry
- Private balcony
- Allocated undercover parking for 1 car
- Desirable corner apartment, providing additional privacy
Other onsite facilities include:
- Michael Klim designed 25m lap pool
- Communal BBQ entertaining area
- Restaurants and bar
- Smart car, scooter and bicycle hire
Approximate rates and fees:
Water Rates - $70.80 per quarter
Sewerage - $75.85 per quarter
Strata Fees - $1,286.00 per quarter
Sinking Fund - $339.00 per quarter
Council Rates 2021-22 - $1,322.60 per annum
Located within walking distance to the newly developed Walkerville Shopping Complex and Cafes, local schools, recreation parks, sporting facilities and public transport options. All this and only 6km (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.