Updated Family Home Set in Convenient Location
Stylish updated features throughout ensure the very best in modern comfort while the quiet location adds peace and privacy to this impressive home. Your three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout feels bright, spacious and inviting with generous living areas and an external office for those who work from home.
The kitchen boasts sweeping benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gleaming white cabinets plus there’s slate flooring and decorative arches for a touch of character. You can gather with loved ones in the dining room and living area or step outside to the large entertaining space and host guests in absolute style.
A secure carport and low-maintenance gardens are just some of the extra features on offer. All this is set on a 644sqm (approximate) block and is only moments from Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre while local schools, parks, bus stops and the Salisbury Highway are all at your fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Good sized bedrooms 1 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe, ceiling and ensuite
- Spacious living room with ceiling fan
- Dining adjacent kitchen with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, servery and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Contemporary main bathroom offing bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large pergola entertaining area overlooking the backyard
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens
- Garage with attached shed and home office
- Secure single carport with automatic panel lift door and drive through access to garage for additional parking
In close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Riverdale Primary School, Thomas More College and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza, Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are all nearby. Public transport options nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.