One Block, Two Houses – Private Estate on 3,510sqm!
This outstanding private estate is nestled at the base of the foothills and presents as a sensational lifestyle opportunity. Encompassing 2 x separate houses on the one 3,510sqm (approximate) site, there is ample room to live, work and play.
Appealing to large families including multi-generational or extended ones. Buyers looking to accommodate a home business or hobbies will see the exciting potential on offer. Alternatively, the layout and positioning of the dwellings will be of particular interest to astute investors.
Immaculately maintained on expansive grounds, coupled with a sparkling inground pool creates the feeling of living within your own private resort. All the while still being on the edge of suburbia, including a short walk away from quality Primary and Secondary schooling, public transport, Tea Tree Gully sporting clubs and only a short drive to Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre.
The 3 bedroom residence provides multiple living spaces, 2 fully updated bathrooms and huge outdoor entertaining area. While the second residence includes up to 3 bedrooms, a fully updated bathroom and balcony with views that will see you enjoying amazing sunsets.
If you have always dreamed of a lifestyle like this – then now is time to secure your future!!
- Master bedroom with dressing room, updated ensuite, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Kitchen/meals including stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Light filled lounge room
- Dining room
- Family room with ceiling fan
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Updated laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Roller shutters for added security and privacy
- Gas hot water system
- 2 x garden sheds
- Main bedroom with bay window, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and sliding doors opening to balcony
- Open plan lounge/dining with ceiling fans
- Functional kitchen with double sink and gas cook top
- Fully updated bathroom with euro style laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas space heater
- Third bedroom/office with floor to ceiling shelving
- Living area with kitchenette and access to storage area
- Ensuite bathroom with access to verandah
- Storage room
- Large resort inspired landscaped yard with palm trees
- Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool
- Creek running through block with surrounding trees making home for local koalas, kangaroos and wildlife
- Large, fenced grassed area. Fully irrigated (potential to convert back to a Tennis court)
- Space to park multiple vehicles
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.