Stunning Stone-Fronted Bungalow in Prestigious Prospect!
A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended with quaint character details in this stunning sandstone-fronted bungalow. Buyers craving classic charm and sophistication will adore the classic façade while inside, timber floors and original ornate fireplaces are combined with modern elegance for you to enjoy.
The flexible floorplan has three good-size bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom plus additional toilet. The open-plan kitchen and dining is modern with double doors that draw you out to the large decked pergola entertaining area overlooking the backyard.
Adding functionality to the home is the separate lounge, study area, an internal laundry, a large detached studio and plenty of gated off-street parking space. Well-kept gardens add instant appeal to the generous 625sqm (approximate) lot and there’s a lush backyard with room for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Located in a wide tree-lined street
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans; bedroom 2 also features an ornate fireplace
- Light filled separate lounge with ornate fireplace
- Convenient study area
- Dining adjacent kitchen with double doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm oven
- Modern main bathroom, complete with shower over bath and double sink vanity
- Additional separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery
- Newly polished floorboards
- Ducted reverse cycle refrigerated air conditioning throughout
- Decked pergola entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Detached studio to the rear of the property
- External storage area with roller door
- Additional pergola area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank
- Picket fenced front yard with ample off-street parking
- NBN connected
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the popular Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Precinct, and the city in minutes. Located close to local kindergartens and primary schools, within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School zones, and a few minutes from Blackfriars Priory School. A quick 7km (approximate) commute and you will be in the city in no time, so be sure to add this property to your open inspection lists!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.